|By Chris De Herrera
All Rights Reserved
A member of the
Windows CE are trademarks of
Corporation and are used
under license from owner.
CEWindows.NET is not
associated with Microsoft
All Trademarks are owned
by their respective companies.
CalliGrapher 6.0 Beta 2 is now available!
Changes in Beta 2
First of all, we want to thank all of you who participated in this beta
program. We received a lot of very useful feedback, which helped us
greatly. The following list contains the major changes and bug fixes
we’ve made since the Beta 1 release.
- Improved performance to the CalliGrapher touch screen driver on all
devices, especially on iPAQ. On some devices you may notice that ink
is a couple of pixels behind the pen, but you will not loose pixels
anymore. All other related problems, such as “sticky” buttons,
poor recognition, appearance of garbage on the screen while writing,
etc. were also fixed.
- Letter Shape Editor no longer reverts to the previous settings after
loading a new file.
- PenCommander now correctly handles a carriage return keyword.
Scratchpad was removed in the Pocket PC implementation of
CalliGrapher. This was suggested by many beta testers as an
unnecessary feature on Pocket PCs since it already includes Notetaker.
Scratchpad is still included on Handheld PCs and Palm-Size PCs.
- Case-change gesture now behaves properly.
- CalliGrapher Button Bar of Pocket PCs and Palm-Size PCs has been
changed: menu and spell check buttons have been added.
CalliGrapher 6.0 now works on Cassiopeia E-100, and E-105 devices.
- Setup now aborts installation if previous version of CalliGrapher or
Microsoft Transcriber is installed on your mobile device.
- Many other UI enhancements and bug fixes.
You can join the Calligrapher beta at http://18.104.22.168/index.html
Return to Chris De
Herrera's Windows CE Website